Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardener
John, where is the property you want landscaped?

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
without pissing off rob, i have to ask, what's up with knoa web? why does he "boot" off so many? is it because the webmaster doesn't agree with your views? i don't like it when someone has to threaten you to get "booted" because they don't agree with your views/and or politics(sounds too bush like). lol!!

Well loffelkopffl, I am sure there will be lots of opinions about that. I would prefer that you ask Bob that yourself rather than launch a long series of postings here on a subject of little import in Puna.

As moderator of this site I am less interested in political correctness or maintaining a paying customer base than I am in simply maintaining a useful and friendly community web site. We have, so far, enjoyed a relatively peaceful forum which addresses the interests and needs of Puna.

I do want to keep it that way.

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Sorry, I can't help you much with HSRE, I don't own properties there, but I am sure there will be others here who can help. Aloha, John
BTW, you might want to check out the politically incorrect forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLanai/

quote:
Hi John, I used to be on Konaweb also. In fact you answered a number of my questions; thanks. I too had serious problems with the guy who ran it. Eversince he booted me off, I now call him "Kona Red-Neck Bob". Unfortunately for him, his blatant hypocrasy & unfairness fits his new nickname very well. Anyway, enough about that jerk.

John, do own any property in HSRE? If so, I have a number of questions that you could probably answer. Or is there anyone else out there who owns in HSRE?

John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
Typically Tropical Properties, LLC
75-5870 Walua Road, Suite 101
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

I'm down in Fern Acres. If anyone knows of someone of good repute that I could employ to remove guavas and/or build me some stone walls with all that rock down there, please let me know. I'm too old for all that hard labor! Ha! Ha! - Punacat

Aloha PunaCat, Try Emailing your homeowners association @ www.fernacres.org They might know someone reliable.

Thanks so much - I'll try there!