Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the Sheraton offer kamaaina discounts
I have to head over to Kona side for a couple days in mid-December (couple weeks before Christmas). Anyone know if the Sheraton offers kamaaina discounts, and if they do, what the preferred method of booking (phone, email, web) is?
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
KAMA'AINA VIP OFFER
25% discount at select restaurants (excludes alcoholic beverages)
Room upgrades, based upon availability
2pm late check out, based upon availability
Book online, or call 866-716-8140 and mention rate plan KAMVIP.
Must present State of Hawaii I.D. at time of check in.

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Kona-Hawaii-Resort-1469/local-offers?language=en_US&localeCode=en_US
Perfect, thanks!
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
I have found that if you book the cheapest room ahead, if you ask for an upgraded room when you check in, there are better prices available for the upgrades.
Parking fee and resort Tax are extra, Alot of locals use the pool for free and take up space!
Priceline works, just use the correct filters.
Calling direct is the best way to get a good price. Don't settle for the 1st quote you get. You can also get free parking and no resort fee that way.
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Big Island

Sheraton Resort fee: Mandatory $31.25 per night includes the following:

High-speed internet access in guest room and on the lobby level ocean deck; Self-parking for one vehicle (Valet parking additional $6.00 per night); Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls; Up to 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls (Inter-Island and Continental U.S.) per day; Use of the Keauhou to Kona Trolley; Two Bottles of water daily; Yoga classes Monday through Saturday mornings; Cultural tours Monday through Thursday; Hawaii Island Welcome Orientation Daily in the Lobby; Hula and Lei making lessons; 50% off one Bike Rental at the Flying Fish.