Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moonlight kite Fly
Hey all,
They say the full moon is out tonight. Rain or shine I will be there to play. sorry for the late notice, but I know now that I will be working this weekend. We will be at the end of Kahakai in Hawaiian beaches park about 5:30ish

There was only Wayne and I this month, but we still had a blast. The air was warm, the moon was bright and eeerriiee, and we never got wet. To ad to the eeerrriiiee moment, Wayne had awsome l.e.d. bright light sewn into his kite that made at least 15 cars stop to see the UFO. Next month it will be better.
Aloha, Vince

Vince you need to give us some advance warning and I'm sure more of us will be there.....

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Thanks, Vince, for singlehandedly (almost) keeping this going. Even when I am not there (because I can't be) I am there. I totally dig the moonlight kite fly.

Are there any shops on island that carry kite supplies and repair parts? I have a couple of nice kites, but need a few repair parts, etc.

Dan

quote:
Vince you need to give us some advance warning and I'm sure more of us will be there.....
I'm so sorry Scott. My brain farted and I had forgotten all about it until Wayne called me the day before. Next month I will be ready with awsome lights. Wayne said the best lights are at Ben Franklin.
Vince

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin

quote:
Are there any shops on island that carry kite supplies and repair parts? I have a couple of nice kites, but need a few repair parts, etc.

The answer to shops is a yes. They are across the street from the huge banyon tree in town on Kilawea. They should be able to get parts for you. Or you can order them on line at <www.gwtw-kites.com> That's actually (Gone with the Wind).
Vince
Dan

Thanks Vince. Where and when do you fly?
Dan

Many times I will fly at Hilo Bay when I go to town or out at Hawaiian Beaches park at the end of Kahakai in Pahoa. As soon as I get to know all of the players and hitters here I will put on a kite festival on the Big Island. I put on a festival in California for the last 6 years. My website is <www.mercedkiteclub.org>
Keep it up high, Vince

bump

mella l

Paris London New York PUNA
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA