Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMA auctioning off a bunch of generators in Hawai
Most of them are new/never started. Different sizes 1KW-30KW. These generators are on Oahu so you'd have to arrange shipment on Young Brothers or Aloha Air Cargo (you could probably get a freight forwarder to do this for you saving you a trip to Oahu).

The auctions are at GSAAUCTIONS.GOV Kinda like eBay style but there has to be a minimum amount of time between the last bid and end of the auction (usually 5 minutes). For example, if the auction ends at noon and you put a bid in at 11:59 and 55 seconds thinking you'll sneak your bid in at the last second (like eBay), the bid time is automatically extended 5 minutes. You can also make proxy bids (like eBay).

If you want to see them, go to GSAAUCTIONS.GOV and click on LOCATION and choose HAWAII.

I've bought on the GSA auction site before, if you have generic questions I may be able to offer amateur armchair advice.

ETA: amateur armchair advice
Need to also add, at least one of the auctions I clicked on (I haven't clicked on all of them) is for two generators, so check the piece count in the details.
Terracore!!! What have you done to me!
This site is addicting.
I am placing bids for everything!
I have a new goal in life.
Thank You! :-)

punalvr
punalvr
Just a dollar, and your SS, and CC number to be ready to bid.
Jesus, they verified my addresses thru mu govt issued ss number.
What privacy?

punalvr
punalvr
I just realized that one of the auctions was for 76 generators. $10 each current bidding. No wonder you are addicted.
$400 for a non running Blazer that the HVNP staff no longer have a use for!