Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PGV Community Meeting - Fri 3/6/15
Had this forwarded to me from someone in the loop - it's from Mike Kaleikini at PGV.
-------
6 pm – 8 pm
Friday, March 6, 2015
Pahoa Community Center

Aloha mai kakou,
As a follow up with our current drilling project at KS-16, PGV will be hosting a Drilling update at our next Community Meeting. Please share this invitation to all who may be interested.

Currently PGV has completed the first phase of drilling and is making preparations for starting the next drilling phase. More information will be shared at the upcoming Community Meeting.

If you have any questions beforehand, please send them to me before the meeting, if you can.

Mahalo for everyone’s interest in Puna Geothermal Venture.

A hui hou, Mike.
Did anyone attend? Anyone have a link to a video of the meeting?
Ahhh, another PPA-PGV circle jerk where the rest of the community gets to watch the PPA clowns dominate every aspect of the conversation. From interrupting the speakers, talking over fellow attendees, turning one question into five, what a zoo! It is really not a community meeting as it is billed but rather another re-run of the same damn program. Newsflash folks - Ormat is not going to fold up shop and leave just because you don't like them. By the same token the PPA people are equally entrenched, so big stalemate here.

If any pearls of wisdom or nuggets of truth managed to emerge from the usual dung heap, then by all means enlighten us. Otherwise, same stuff different day!
I thought it might be interesting to watch if PGV made mention of the false drilling noise calls that were made. Maybe see who squirmed in their seat at that moment.
community gets to watch the PPA clowns dominate every aspect of the conversation

I find that PPA is actually preferable to some of the "clowns" that guide public policy.

Maybe that's just because I'm off-grid and don't live in Leilani.
Well, I should take back some of the circus commentary as their recent lawsuit showed a willingness to do more than just whine. Still, I wish BP and crew would schedule their own meetings with Ormat and leave the 'community' Q&A time open for the rest of us...