Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business people wanting to network?
Hi All,

I've been an entrepreneur most of my adult life. For the past 15+ years my wife and I have owned and operated a senior care business in Alaska. We moved our family to the Pahoa/Kapoho area about a year and a half ago to escape AK winters. We love living in the country, reveling in the warm weather, and splashing around in the blue Pacific several times a week.

The only thing I really find myself pining for is my network of business acquaintances and peers back in AK. I still travel to Alaska about once every 4 or 5 weeks for business, but I'd love to meet up with other folks here in Puna that may be in a similar situation. Nothing serious, just lunch or other informal get togethers to "talk shop."

If you're interested, email me via the Members link above, and let's see what works out. BTW, although I wouldn't mind offering some mentoring to younger folks who are starting out in business, I'm not a biz coach looking for clientele. And I'm definitely not interested in hearing about anyone's latest and greatest MLM scheme, thank you very much. Wink

Mahalo

how about the rotary club that meets in pahoa at the akebono theatre?
There's at least one BNI chapter on the east side.
I keep getting these emails, every month or so. I never signed up for them but given they were sent to me without my permission I have no problem forwarding them. This might be a place for entrepreneurs.

"It is time for another chance to have cocktails and pupus at Wainaku Executive Center. For those that have never been, consider what Terry Lee wrote below...
If you have ever wondered what lies beyond the iron gate that you can see on the right side of the road as you drive out of town, about halfway between the singing bridge and scenic lookout, here is your opportunity for an up close and personal look. The venue is beautiful and the atmosphere is relaxing.
#8203;I hope to see you.

Mahalo,
Tammy#8203;
"
Mahalo for the suggestions!