Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shady looking rip-off suspects
does seem odd that a low rider honda car would be a robbery vehicle , hard to load up all the stuff in and evenmore difficult for the fast get away. perhaps looking for a supplier
Dont know if same people but - from East Side Big Watch FB page yesterday

"HPD headed to Hawaiian Acres and Opeapea St ........ Caller reporting 3 Caucasian males dressed in camouflage and wearing dark color ski mask, broke into his home and his green house and Style his Medical Marijuana, they were armed with 6 in. Hunting Knives"
Lots of food for amateur gumshoes here, so many abandoned digs. Sometimes I look at the tax site & do some websearching, usually a few clues there. I know the story on the guy's cabin two lots over; was there when the firetrucks took him down. Sad character; I introduced myself to him, tried to stand abreast, he kept turning to confront me. May have thought I was associated with the thug seven lots over. Immediately explained to me rhat he was an excon, jailtime for killing a lover. (gee guy, you aren't going to let me figure it out? past is past, ain't it?). When his small solar was able, he'd seranade the hood with very muddy rock ("I'll love you forever .... daaa daaa... ") I suppose music can be a weapon, can't it. don't miss him much, his garbage strewn cabin remained intact with its treasures of cheap electronics for about six months before news got out and stuff started disappearing.
***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
more and more problems in the acres it is steadily growing into the go to area for anything goes.
"Growing into"? When was it not? Maybe 1963? Nowadays people are complaining that it's too normal and heading for Ocean View.
a bronze subaru sedan was used in the last crime spree. so the type of car isn't an issue. however, the last report i had seen from the PD, the acres were way down the list of crimes. i think HPP was near the top. usually it is empty houses or part time owners.
thank you elysian wort for being aware. i try to post these things on the hawaiian acres site or the acres head site to make the neighbors aware. that license plate is ringing a bell, so maybe there have been issues before. they did finally get the guy causing many many of the problems in mt. view/volcano, and with the severity of his last crime spree, hopefully he will get more than a slap on the hand...
"i think HPP was near the top"

Thanks for your misinformation. Crime is way down in HPP.
I am glad crime is down in hpp. That does not change the stats I heard at the last community watch. I hope crime will go down in each subdivision , volcano used to come in the lowest each year, maybe that is misinformation also, but not at the time it was disseminated.