Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dana Ireland Case -
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HI_IRELAND_CASE_VAOL-?SITE=VALYD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
that scumbag Frank Pauline Jr. was killed in a NM prison today lol Yeah!

http://khon2.com/2015/04/27/man-convicte...co-prison/

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Curious that this happens the day after The Tribune Herald prints a big story expose' of how none of the Physical evidence or DNA at the crime scene or on the victim matches any of the convicts. And that they're thinking of reopening the case...
That means that there's a possibility of a real perp being out there all this time.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
wrong,, the DNA was from Dana's BF and was always known to be... thats why it didnt match and shouldnt of matched... she just left his home after inviting him over for xmas... then she rode her bike past Pohoiki (where the 3 in VW 1st saw her) and after miles of riding she turned down the rd to 'Vacationland' (Kapoho Tide Pools), and was then hit by the VW driven by Ian Schweitzer... then Frank and Ian put her in vw took her down Gov Rd and to a fishing nook in WaaWaa and raped and beat her almost to death (w/tire iron etc.) while Ian's little bro watched (and begged to be taken home)... she died later that night... partially because Pahoa FD didnt want to ruin their new firetruck and driver that bad Gov Rd w/it and also got lost a bit, and also thinking she wasnt in as bad shape as she was (she bled to death after many hours delay before getting to Hilo hospital) PS. these murderers knew and spilled alot of info only the murderers would know... not including FrankJr confessing and the little bro turning state... they were conviction with the real evidence... not the DNA or lack of a match (because it be from her BF)

Now that F Jr is gone... Ian needs to be 'socked'
ie need to feel a few blows from socks filled w/rocks and batteries! aloha

Rest in peace, Dana Ireland, and to her ohana, our continued prayers.

JMO.
Now that F Jr is gone... Ian needs to be 'socked'

Did you know more men than women are raped in America?
Most of these incidents occur in prison:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...abuse.html

No one knows for certain, but Frank Jr. may have received a lesson about his crime, regularly. It's possible he lived in fear every day of his life. Death might have been the easy way out.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
So the investigators have it all wrong? And they didn't think of testing the BF to rule out anyone else? BS. Got to be more to it than that.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
This article sheds a bit more light on Ms. Ireland's murder, the trial/appeal, and how Mr. Pauline ended his days. I found no mention of the event in the HTH, and couldn't afford to read about it in the HSA.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/news/ci_280066...ces-prison

Rest in peace Ms. Ireland.

Un Mojado Sin Licencia
Un Mojado Sin Licencia
IM SO SORRY DANA ,,, ILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ,,, REST PEACEFULLY

ANOTHER SHINING EXAMPLE FOR THE USE OF THE DEATH PENALTY !