Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a chain link fence installer
Good experience or bad, would like to hear about it. I have about 400 feet I'd like to get fenced.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Can you let us know how it went once you are done with your project?
There was a discussion a while back here, check the postings search. Unfortunately do not remember if there was a phone number of a contractor, but good info on material to make sure they are using.

Community begins with Aloha
Kawika Stevens (don't have his number handy) did a good job on our hog wire (?) fence and gate and would have done chain link for $2,000 more (than $4,000) if we had wanted.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
quote:
Originally posted by allensylves

Kawika Stevens (don't have his number handy) did a good job on our hog wire (?) fence and gate and would have done chain link for $2,000 more (than $4,000) if we had wanted.

Allen
Finally in HPP

Was that price to fence a full HPP acre?
Unfortunately no. It was all the way across the front (135') plus about 100' back on one side and a 16' (2x8') chain link gate (Miranda's) which is inset about 16'.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
Tommy Spencer, he lives in HPP.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Thanks for the suggestions.
I did a search but the results were all pretty old (2008 and older).
Puna: Our roosters crow first
I did a postings search and found my earlier post from 1/20/12 with Kawika's # 936-5045.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
Kawika is no longer doing fences. He does solar. Wonderful guy.