Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Hilo Urgent Care
Wife fell and we thought she broke her ankle so we decided to try the Hilo Urgent Care.
They treated us very nice and the doctor was very thorough. Took several x-Rays and found it was only a bad sprain thankfully. They had several people waiting but we didn't have to wait too long since they were all addressed pretty quickly. The entire staff was courteous and friendly.
I just wanted to put in a public thank you to the staff at Hilo Urgent Care. [8D]
Puna: Our roosters crow first
I've gone to the Pahoa and Keaau UC with all kids. They have been great there, too for emergencies (though both ended up having to go to hospital) or school physicals....
We actually called Keaau first since they are closer , but they suggested Hilo. Could be they were really busy at the time.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
A few years ago during Pam's last visit here she ended up in Hilo urgent care. I was very impressed with them. More recently I ended up in Keaau urgent care, and after figuring out where the actual office was, they were damn good as well, but Hilo was exceptional. Both places were very courteous and professional, and when you're worried and anxious, that's definitely something you want to experience.
I went to Keaau Urgent Care when I broke my ankle 2 years ago... they took 2 xrays and I knew immediately upon viewing my ankle was broken... the doctor didn't seem sure at all and a little confused. They were really nice though lol
The Hilo one saved my life from pneumonia several times. Great medical care.

Once though, they sent me for an X-ray, and when I got home the doc here said it was of poor quality. Perhaps the X-ray place has updated their machine since then.

Pam in CA
Pam in CA