Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Mercedes Benz tries to hit cyclists
Two weeks ago, I witnessed an older, haole male, simply gun his motor in attempt to intimidate or possibly even hit what looked like a father and son riding their bikes out of the Sears Parking lot.

The two cyclists were in the right, crossing the road when the MB driver jumped out, purposely accelerated towards them, slammed on his brakes, then did it again, just missing the young boy before finally speeding way ...

I was on foot and not able to see the Plate of the car but please, be on the lookout for an older, Gold color Mercedes, Sedan,,, 300 model (i think) that has the larger MB logo on grill which is molded into the grill rather than on top of it. ... This guy deserves a serious beat down for endangering a child. ... IMO ugh !

I told father I would post here ... Please send any info over.

aloha,
pog

pog,

Thanks for your post. I will surely be on the look out for this gold MB. That said, if you see this car, get the license plate number and call the police. Enough with the tough guy talk. Thank you.

Have a great day!
Did you call the police? 4 door?
What is it with some people when they get behind the wheel?
It seems as if they are suddenly afflicted with Schizophrenia.
All rational thinking and courtesy goes out the window.

Drive with Aloha.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
No tough guy here SG, never been in a fight my entire life, but I was willing to end that streak after seeing what this lunatic just did.

Intentionally gunning motor AT a child on a bike, slamming on brakes and then doing it a SECOND TIME, stopping less than a foot from the child.

I'd say he deserved it.

Edit to modify >>> ERRG, cannot find specific image of 4dr. with larger grill mounted emblem. NOT 300D though.
well wait sir pog...why did it take you 2 whks to post?
remembered to, then forgot X 3.

Saw one again and came back to me ..
oh...i get it...stinks in here