Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb parties?
Oh Pam that would be great, and we can all meet Laura K! She posted on the KW she was staying at your place now, so this would be super! She didn't post how her family is doing without her, hope they are fine too. I understand that they will be joining her in June.

Gene and I won't be able to make it and aren't sure of our time frame currently as Hawaii ag department has a new restriction on pets. So we are still getting there as fast as we can.

Have a super Punaticparty we're envious!
Aloha,
Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi Pam,
I'd like to attend but will be at the Big Island Film Festival in Waikoloa weekend of May 20.
If the decision is 27th I will join you folks.
Tony

"The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw
Sophie will still be on mainland the 20th, so 27th sounds nice if you're hosting, Pam.
Looking forward to seeing all you've accomplished.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
No one else has jumped in, so the 27th it is, my place... will post more lateer.

Let's make it a brunch around 10 AM. Weather is nice up here then and you can all tromp thru the house AND over to the coffee orchard.. Smile

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Oh Well!!! Maybe next time.................

Hi Pam,
Count me in. Is it coffee bean time? I would love to bring along the camera and capture some shots.
I will need directions and all that good stuff.
Tony

"The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw
The 27th is ON. I will be cooking up pancakes and eggs. We need you all to bring Orange Juice, other juice, eggs by the dozen, cheese, donuts, bagels or pastries, fresh fruit and any other delights you can think of. I now have a microwave for heating things up... Oh, a toaster for bagels, a full stove and oven. Wooo Hoooo... the 27th it is. Email me with what youmight bring so I can have an idea as to planning.

Will Post directions again, but simply...

11 up the mountain, past Mountain View , past mile 19. You will see Hirano store on your right. 100 yards or so later is N. Glenwood Rd. Right up the hill, 1/2 mile. Look for a mailbox on the right with a seahorse on the post. #18-4160 N. Glenwood Rd.

Parking is better than it used to be but with heavy rains the road into the property gets a little rough.

Bring chairs.

Pam
pslamont@yahoo.com

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"