Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 days in puna
my wife and I will be spending 5 days (1/27/8 to 2/1/8) in the puna area. looking for a place to buy as well to get to know the area. we would like to hear from the puna people on what to do for fun and relaxing. we like to walk on beaches, soak, snorkle, farmers market, swim etc. being from alaska it will be sweet to spend some warm days and nights in your part of the world. i'm looking for things to do that sre free and off the land. even a puna party would be a blast. also if oyu would like something from our great state let me know.
thanks, rusty

Rusty, where in AK are you coming from? My brother lives in Sitka. Welfcome and enjoy your visit. You will have a ball!

Also, what kind of property are you looking for?

Aloha, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
hi pam, terry and i are from a small town called north pole outside of fairbanks. in the interior. of course with a name like north pole is Christmas year round with santa clause house and all (my daughter works there so i have connections with santa)Smile the street lamps are painted like candy canes too.
as for land something in eden roc or wherever there is some room. a fixer upper cabin would do us well. something in the 50,000 range for a cabin. i have a nice 2 acre hillside view lot in fairbanks for sale with a cabin if someone wanted to make a trade or deal. sitka is a wonderful town on the coast with old alaska/russia charm!if anyone has small children let me know and i could have a letter sent to them from santa, its a pretty cool thing for some!
thanks for asking,
rusty

Rusty, you might want to look up John Dirgo for real estate, but $50,000 is probably half or less of what you will need to spend. Prices here have doubled and tripled in the lst 6 years. Good Luck!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"