Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiding Lava?
Today at the dealership I work at a couple of guys form one of the helicopter companies dropped off their van for service. I listened talk to the other service adviser about the flights they make. I then asked them if, after viewing the progress of the lava lately, they would want to buy a home in the Puna district. They said they wouldn’t worry about it. When I asked why, they said they have observed some of the older lava fields heading towards the ocean steaming in the rainy weather. This is lava that until recently hadn’t been hot enough to steam and feel the lava is filling in underneath in the old tubes and warming up the upper crust. I hope their unprofessional views are correct as it makes me feel a little bit more comfortable in HPP. How’s it make you feel Jerry!? :^)

On another note they said as part of their flight they circle the guys house in Royal Gardens! Poor guy. I didn’t have time to say anything to them about the problems they are causing, as they had to be off.

Just another view of what may or may not be happening in our neck of the woods!

PS. I don’t know if they were pulling my leg or not but it sounded like a good story to pass along!

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Thanks for the info, sounds like it could be true. "Where has all the lava gone"?

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....