Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term airport parking has gone up
Business liability insurance isn't really that expensive.
----------

Correct, except in this case, "airportparking" says he will be driving your vehicle. That makes a world of difference.

quote:
Originally posted by airportparking

Thanks Joe ... NO B.S. here.

WORKING !!! For local and visitors to get everyone going. ... All will find me refreshingly professional.

aloha

Illegal business, park at your own risk... Refreshingly professional!
See his other threads for the professionalism...
WOW Did you forget to turn over your anger calendar for 5 months dude ?

Keep throwing stuff at the wall LOL.

Eh Rob, this fanboy is starting to get a little creepy.
Keep throwing stuff at the wall LOL.

So you got all your permits from County to run a for-fee parking operation?

Insurance too?

This is a very strange person. Avoid.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

This is a very strange person. Avoid.

Which one? Leilanidude is pretty obsessive about this guy and Airportparking seems to have learned about his internet etiquette from the comments section in the local paper.
+1nm
shockwave rider - airportparking said he had a business... I asked for some details and he refused to provide any. I hardly call that obsessive.
Would you park your vehicle with a complete stranger who has no business license or insurance to cover any mishaps? Would you let them drive your vehicle as well? This person says they will be driving your vehicle to the airport to pick you back up. Does this person even has a driver's license? I think people should know.
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

shockwave rider - airportparking said he had a business... I asked for some details and he refused to provide any. I hardly call that obsessive.
Would you park your vehicle with a complete stranger who has no business license or insurance to cover any mishaps? Would you let them drive your vehicle as well? This person says they will be driving your vehicle to the airport to pick you back up. Does this person even has a driver's license? I think people should know.

Your relentlessness in posting about this guy is what feels pretty obsessive. I wouldn't have answered you either the way you asked, and everything I do is legal and aboveboard. Tone really matters when requesting something from someone.

If I were to leave my car with this guy I would do my own due diligence, but you seem to think it is your job to call his business all sorts of things just because he didn't respond to rudely phrased questions from some anonymous dude on the internet. What do you really know about him, just that he didn't answer you, you do not actually know what licenses, insurance or permits he does or doesn't have.