Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cellphone repair
Does anyone know of a cellphone repair place locally, the screen on my phone has died.
It is not worth repair, Go on line and buy a new one !
Cellular Enhancements in Hilo fixes cell phones, cracked screens etc. You can call them at 981-2559. It's typically not very cheap though so it would depend on how new/old your phone is on whether it's worth it or not.
Unfortunately I had a lot of important numbers on the phone that i don't want to lose. Thank you the info.
Did you save them to the phone or to the memory card in the phone? IF the memory card then problem solved. Most providers offer a data back up at no charge too. Depending on how you had it configured you might be able to get the numbers without repairing the phone.
I would try Hilo Kine Wireless. These guys seem like the type who would give you honest advice.

http://www.yellowpages.com/hilo-hi/mip/h...1259980393

aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by Green

Unfortunately I had a lot of important numbers on the phone that i don't want to lose. Thank you the info.

Most smartphones are backed up.
quote:
Originally posted by Hawaii Bound

Did you save them to the phone or to the memory card in the phone? IF the memory card then problem solved. Most providers offer a data back up at no charge too. Depending on how you had it configured you might be able to get the numbers without repairing the phone.

Unfortunately I didn't save the information to a memory card, my card was already full and I had purchased another memory card, but it was too late for that, the screen died.