Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activist sues, says medical marijuana violates law
Any new or updated news regarding Mr Ruggles on going case?

Was Mr Ruggles police raid of his MMJ co-op illegal or legal?

Ms Tulsi Gabbard would like to see some changes in the way Marijuana is handled here in Hawaii and elsewhere, like decriminalizing or legalizing marijuana.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/131925...on-sunrise

Would our Hawaii prisons still be over crowded if Marijuana was decriminalized?

Please correct me if i am wrong here or don't quite understand Mr Ruggles case or position well enough.
Mr Ruggles once tried to help many of our states MMJ card holders by taking all the legal steps to open and operate a legal MMJ co-op. Then Mr Ruggles and his business was brought down by our local police, possibly by the use of illegal entrapment and a forging of a doctor's name.
This type of police action is not surprising since they have been known to possibly use other illegal ways to catch their targets in the past. jmo

Hawaii county police may have used The secret illegal FLIR camera program for years here in Puna.

http://hawaiinewsdaily.com/2010/12/secre...in-hawaii/

What was the final verdict of the police's FLIR program's use here in Puna? Was evidence held back by our Police or D.A in court, why and how?

Would our local DLNR or police want to run their own MMJ dispensary here on the island, maybe under Mr Ha's name?
This man from Maui wants a piece of the MMJ pie left open from Mr Ruggles arrests.

http://mauitime.com/news/law-enforcement...ispensary/

From gypsy's link:
When I moved here, if you took off from any airport in Hawaii, you couldn’t fly for more than a minute without spotting marijuana. It was everywhere.
We started on the Big Island... We found patches the size of basketball courts. There was major destruction of native forests–it was horrible.

gypsy,
Have you ever considered that the marijuana growers, who created trails deep into the native forests and cut down vast ares of native trees (ohia?) in order to plant their crops (as cited in your link above), may also have introduced and spread ROD throughout the Hawaii's rainforest ecosystem? What seems more probable, that a fungus on a marijuana plant mutated and spread to ohia trees, or PGV created a fungus from their non-living plant constructed building or wells?

Also, according to the helicopter pilot (above) who flew over Hawaii, the marijuana growers spread themselves throughout a vast area, not limiting their location to a single site like PGV.

You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
HOTPE,
Good point you made regarding the spread of the ROD fungus and the PGV power plant being part of the ROD'S ground zero. Perhaps the wind from the helicopters help break ohia branches and can also help spread the spores of the ROD fungus. What was being sprayed by this pilot and other pilots to eradicate the MMJ from our Puna forests? Could the spray have also mutated to kill Ohia trees?
That pilot also said that 70% of his income or profits for his helicopter business came from MMJ eradication aids. Now he is one of the many millionaires in our state wanting to run a state MMJ dispensary.

Was the Hawaii civil forfeiture program used during Mr Ruggles arrest?

http://www.civilbeat.org/2016/01/civil-a...zed-theft/

D- grade is not good.
Good point you made regarding the spread of the ROD fungus and the PGV power plant being part of the ROD'S ground zero

Perhaps you didn't notice, but that's not what I suggested.
At the moment, the strongest evidence for the spread of ROD is through cutting trees (to open up a marijuana planting area?), and spreading spores on the ground by walking through the forest (to plant patches of marijuana?). I don't believe the PGV electric plant does either of those things. Nor do helicopters.

You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
spreading spores on the ground by walking through the forest

Only humans planting marijuana spread ROD. Feral pigs, mongoose, stray dogs, etc, do not contribute to the spread of ROD -- but this is because they never use electricity that could or should be coming from PGV.
HOTPE, I was not the one who brought up ROD in the first place you did to divert us from the MMJ activist case i guess.

By the way The helco, county and PGV power plants have done their fair share of the cutting and bulldozing of trees in the ROD's ground zero breakout area. I have seen helicopters land in the Rod infected areas numerous times over the past 7 years to unload guys with boots and machetes into the woods to eradicate MMJ. I have seen bulldozers in the most ROD infected areas to help clear helco power line roads. Also I've seen low flying Helco helicopters every three months within these ROD infected areas to check their power lines $$. Now only 7 years later they think better community communication is a good way to combat the ROD outbreak. I once back in 2011 had Kevin Dayton from Mayor Kenoi's office call me to ask me not to communicate with my neighbors about the spread of this disease or what could be causing it.

Most likely the ROD was brought here from some of the helco, county, PGV equipment from elsewhere in the world. JMO

Kalakoa, don't forget birds, beetles, and frogs.

I guess no news on the Ruggles case is good news then?
Most likely the ROD was brought here from some of the helco, county, PGV equipment from elsewhere in the world.

Incorrect. ROD can only travel on TMT-related equipment.
quote:
Originally posted by gypsy69

HOTPE, I was not the one who brought up ROD in the first place you did to divert us
I'll try to watch myself in the future.

There are oral medications prescribed by MD's to certain Cancer and HIV patients that contain THC and help with nausea, pain and lack of appetite, but I have been told by several people receiving the medication that the pills are not as effective as the green