Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Verizon plans, 1/2 price
We contacted Verizon with a question yesterday and were amazed to see on their website that they have new plans for HALF what we were paying! They still have unlimited phone and text, but now they are doing roll over too. Our monthly bill for 2 GB went from 70$ monthly to 35$ at the end of this billing cycle. Now you can get 8GB for what we were paying for 2 GB!
If you have Verizon, you can change your rate as we did yesterday, or upgrade to more GB and still be paying less.
When the guy said "Oh, you have an old plan" (got it right after Izelle), I braced myself for a higher rate quote, not a 50% reduction! Oh happy day!
They are charging a $20.00 line fee so it brings it up to $55.00/mo.

Thanks for saving me $15.00/mo though !
Your welcome Obie. Every little bit helps. I think they said if you don't get a "plan" it's only $20. a month. My plan expires next month. We might have to revisit this again then.
They did that with ATT also.Two phones, two lines, unlimited calling, texting and "data" and no more contracts.....$90.00 a month. Was paying $120.00 a month with 300mg data cap.
Tmobile 2 lines $80 a month, unlimited upto 6gb. Un used Data rolls over to the next month. Ive got 20 gb of data to burn up.

..And the people bowed and prayed... to the neon God they made...
They frequently have limited time offers on the website to match whatever mass marketing they are pushing which might be advertised only outside our own area. Though the offers might be for a limited time, the savings are until your plan is changed. You might never know of the deals unless you check the web site. I have changed our plan many times. I usually stumble upon the plan offering because I usually check every month when I pay my bill online.
I just changed my Verizon plan last month. Now I changed again to the "My Gigs" plan which appears to be new and only available online. I agree, you should check frequently for new plans.