Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahoa and east side water worth Millions?
This is funny, gypsy has hijacked his own thread and makes it about PGV.

The water that PGV uses is not potable water.It is super-heated brine from a mile below the surface. After they use it they re-inject it to be reheated and used again.

Our county water is some of the purest in the world.Don't know why anyone would buy bottled water when they could fill a jug for free.
It's great free water, until you see people literally bathing under the ktown taps. A whole rainforest, emphasis on rain, and you gotta take a bath where people get their drinking water?
Why bother? The Hawaiian beaches subdivision has it's own privet well serving that subdivision only. It's the sweetest water I've ever tasted. And for the competitive business minded you pay a flat rate every month without quantity restrictions.

Hell for that matter, the whole Island is one of the worlds largest aquifers, who needs pay monthly bills? Not cheap to go about but, get drill and pump it out. [grin]
Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I'm going to place my order for thin-walled turquoise colored bottles this morning. I thought I'd start out with a blend of well water and catchment water, "A Unique Hawaiian Blend of Heaven & Earth" to try and get my foot in the door through niche marketing. Now, on to the all important name brand:

Coqui-Coli Springs & Tropical Rainwater

I'm still working on our slogan, but I've narrowed it down to three possibilities:
"If It's In The Name, It's In The Water!"
or
"Unfiltered Tropical Water! You Can Have It All"
or
"Unfiltered Tropical Water! Come And Get It!"

“What we take to be true is what we believe. What we believe is based upon our perceptions. What we perceive depends on what we look for. What we look for depends on what we think. What we think depends on what we perceive. What we perceive determines what we believe. What we believe determines what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality." -David Bohm
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
super-heated brine from a mile below the surface

Actually part of an effort to GMO the coqui so they can carry ROD.

It must be true, I read about it on the internet.
quote:
Originally posted by randomq

It's great free water, until you see people literally bathing under the ktown taps. A whole rainforest, emphasis on rain, and you gotta take a bath where people get their drinking water?

Carry some disinfecting wipes.
True dat, I was about to step in a puddle and set down a jug when my girlfriend pointed out someone washing out their staph infection...
Proper equipment to fill water jugs at public source....

https://www.google.com/search?q=contamination+suit&oq=contamination+suit&aqs=chrome..69i57.7317j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=oaDUkPJwPaa75M%3A
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I'm going to place my order for thin-walled turquoise colored bottles this morning. I thought I'd start out with a blend of well water and catchment water, "A Unique Hawaiian Blend of Heaven & Earth" to try and get my foot in the door through niche marketing. Now, on to the all important name brand:

Coqui-Coli Springs & Tropical Rainwater

I'm still working on our slogan, but I've narrowed it down to three possibilities:
"If It's In The Name, It's In The Water!"
or
"Unfiltered Tropical Water! You Can Have It All"
or
"Unfiltered Tropical Water! Come And Get It!"

[/i][/size=1]

You are too funny. This and your "Curvilinear driving patterns"... "low impact moving objects (chickens)" posts are a riot. Thank you for bringing some levity.