Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential thread, pretty please Rob ?
Aww c'mon man, is there any place for a democratic vote on this ? Can we poll it ? I think everyone here has something to say. Why not let us voice our opinions ?

I opine it will be GOOD for the people of PUNA to have an open place for talk, discuss and share opinions on the future President because it *IS* going to effect us here in PUNA. Yeah yea, i know, tons of other place to go but it's not the same as talking about it with your friends and neighbors.

You know this will be the most crazy, highest-view-per-post thread EVER on Punaweb. So why not let it ?

It will bring everyone out of the woodwork, will drive viewership + participation up and if nothing else, will be entertaining to everyone. Isn't that a good thing ?

Its your site I know, but man, you created it for US, so let us have at it !

Delete it all end.

Set some rules, make it a single thread, no hesitation to delete new topics. I volunteer to monitor it over night with my finger on the button for 30 days.

Let us have a blue and red "party"

O.K. I'm done. Never mention it again. Humblest thanks Rob for your time and consideration.

aloha, AP
I'm pretty sure that Rob won't change his mind. Good on him. And smart of you to realize you might want to drop it as a topic.