Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heh, this is Robs Place......
we come and hang out on his lanai, talk about things, make friends and connections, share information with each other, have some puupuus, etc......but its still Robs lanai...and we should act like guests because that is what we are.
He made this website happen....its his. And he graciously lets us all come here and use it.
Think of it as coming into someone elses home...how do you act? Probably not the same as when you get to hang it all out at your place.
And Rob should talk about, promote anything about his business here...correct missinformation, whatever...again, its his website!
I usually don't speak up much here...I am over there on the gardenweb keeping an eye on those crazy plant people (of which I am one) but I had to speak up this time. Its just ridiculous what some are saying here...please.
Now the majority of persons who post here have manners, use the site correctly, and know this is Robs site and act accordingly...but if you know I am talking to you, heh, straighten up...Rob surely doesn't need a bunch of extra irritaion is his life, I am sure.
So rant and rave on your own lanai..or website if you have one...lets have peace here...and as they say, peace out.[Smile]