Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder in Orchidland on 39th
Has anyone heard if there is any progress made in the investigation of this grueling murder in our neighborhood?
Leads?! You want leads?!
No ID on Victim yet. And we have Killers walking among us.
Crack detective work.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
No ID on Victim yet.

In many jurisdictions dental records would be used to confirm the identity of a victim. Here in Puna we need to remember teeth are required to carry out this method with any hope of success. Or if teeth are present, a visit to the dentist would have been required to obtain dental records.

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.” - President Donald J. Trump
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
What about the vehicle registration/ vin number? Must of belonged to the victim.
Or Anyone reported missing after that?
How about reports on the other location that was suspect?
Lots of circumstances that could lead to an ID.
And the cops aren't asking for any help.
very strange.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Most likely we will eventually learn that it was scumbag vs. scumbag, and the scumbag won.

I hope so.
I don't feel comfortable with the "Law of the jungle, even in the deep jungle of Orchidland, being sorta acceptable. I certainly hope that the culprit will be found and brought to city justice soon.
The police here aren’t under any compunction to release info just to satisfy curiosity, So just cuz there not saying doesn’t mean they don’t know
Update: murder victim identified...

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2018...apana-man/
Thanks for the link RainyJim, I forwarded it to the neighbors.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com