Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder in Orchidland on 39th
My neighbor and friend on 39th near Aulii spoke to a detective. Scary scary.

http://nixle.us/9S4JM

12-25-17 Orchidland murder
Hawai#699;i Police Department
Area I Criminal Investigations Division
Captain Randall Medeiros
Phone: 961-2251
Report no.: C17035605

Media Release

Hawai#699;i Island police are investigating a suspicious death after a body, burnt beyond recognition, was found within a truck in a remote Puna subdivision.

At approximately 10:00 a.m. Monday morning (December 25), police and fire units responded to a side road off 39th Avenue near P#333;haku Drive in the Orchidland subdivision to a reported vehicle engulfed in flames. After dousing the flames, firefighters observed burnt human remains within the vehicle. Investigators were unable to immediately identify if the remains are that of male or female.

Police have reason to suspect that this incident is related to evidence located at another property, also on 39th avenue, but near Auli#699;i Drive.

Detectives with the Area I Criminal Investigation Section are continuing this investigation, which has been classified as a murder.

Anyone who may have information about this incident is asked to call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at (808) 935-3311 or Detective Kayne Keli#699;i at (808) 961-2378 or Kayne.kelii@hawaiicounty.gov.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
"Remote Puna subdivision"?
Horrible.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Horrible anytime, but on Christmas? This has to be some kind of new low mark.
I just drove thru there to go to dinner at a neighbor's house and saw the cops there around 3pm. And when I drove back thru to go home around 7:30pm there were more police and I had a feeling something real bad happened. Sounds like something occurred at on the Aulii side of 39th and whomever was involved drove the evidence/body to the other end and lit the vehicle on fire. Hope they find who did this. Insanity.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
drove the evidence/body to the other end and lit the vehicle on fire.

Yes, make it look like a one car accident which burst into flames.
That should throw police off the trail.

"You all just got a lot richer." Donald Trump, Dec 23, 2017, speaking to friends, donors, and sycophants who could afford the $200,000 yearly membership fee at Mar-a-Lago.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
There goes the neighborhood.

The description sounded like maybe Kehaulani st. Is that about right Kimo?
This was really brutal news to hear on Christmas. It is scary to think someone capable of such a crime is near by. I hope they are apprehended quick.
Sincere sympathy to victim and their Ohana.
Lots of cops today all around Aulii, 38th, etc etc. Sirens as well. I hope we get an update and whoever did this is caught.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
2 cents. It was on the first side road (makai side) on 39th headed toward pahoa off Pohaku Dr.
The road sign is gone.
Went by there on my way to work this morning.
All looked normal.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.