Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Orchid Isle, or...?
So the Big Island is known as The Orchid Isle, Maui the Valley Isle, Kauai the Garden Isle, etc. Not sure what Oahu is. (Personally I call it the Broken Water Main Isle) Any other suggestions for the Big Island?
Oahu...the Fail Rail Island.

Actually, I believe it's "The Gathering Place"

Any other suggestions for the Big Island?

How about "Hawaii"?
quote:
Originally posted by leilaniguy

Heard it called the volcano island. Haven’t heard it called the “Orchid island” In several years, except by the Ford dealer.

The Beer Aisle.
Especially on Friday night, and Saturday night. And Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night too.

Recycle Puna. Humans, although probably not you personally, have already left 400,000 pounds of trash on the moon. - YouTube's Half As Interesting
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
The Land That Time Forgot. There's even a movie about it.
Beguile. (Big Isle)
The Rock?
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

The Beer Aisle.
Especially on Friday night, and Saturday night. And Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night too.

Recycle Puna. Humans, although probably not you personally, have already left 400,000 pounds of trash on the moon. - YouTube's Half As Interesting

I only drink twice a week. four days the first time, and three days the second time.

Okay Google... Who are these people and why ain't they working?
Hawaii Hawaii
Hee hee - twice a week thing made me laugh, alaskyn