Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of areas with high speed intern
Leilani Dude...you might wanna check again as I know that it was completed and turned over last week and ready for installation other than those streets. Call Patrick at 762-1376.
Spectrum is up through 4th street from the ocean in HPP on the Makuu side. I live on 5th and even though I still don't have cable...my broadband has recently doubled in speed.
After having a look around today, I concur that cable is available from the highway down to 17th, and from 4th street onwards to the oceanfront.
At least, around the Makuu side of HPP. If you want me to look at any particular street where you're thinking about buying, in the future, let me know.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

After having a look around today, I concur that cable is available from the highway down to 17th, and from 4th street onwards to the oceanfront.
At least, around the Makuu side of HPP. If you want me to look at any particular street where you're thinking about buying, in the future, let me know.

Thank you!
Fern Forest Internet Future?
I was told that there was a meeting/presentation last week regarding the plans for bring fiber into Fern Forest. When and Where? I am in HPP now and am seriously considering moving up to FF if I can get fiber. I was looking at a lot on Jungle King and another closer to the highway. Help. What are the near and longer range plans for decent broadband from Telcom?