Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icicles
Is it just me or is this the coldest winter in over a decade?
Anyone seen any frost?
Two comforters on the bed and it still feels freezing!
This is the longest, coldest Winter in memory for us too. 2 comforters, a big warm dog and a hot pack do the job of keeping the cold at bay.

A lady my wife knows , that has lived here for like 27 years, says this is the coldest winter ever.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
lived here ... 27 years, says this is the coldest winter ever.

Yes.
If not the coldest ever, it's definitely:
Coldest Winter of the Century!

Every time I put on an additional piece of clothing, or add a blanket, I also hope this cold air temperature is transferred into the ocean and we'll also have another quiet hurricane season next summer. Not sure if that's how these things work, but the cold has to go somewhere, and these socks are making sure it's not me.

Declare yourself a success: you'll be admired by those who've declared themselves failures. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdYIjgGdDs A little comedic relief from Radar & the Colonel.
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

[i]I also hope this cold air temperature is transferred into the ocean and we'll also have another quiet hurricane season next summer.

It’s working, I saw two icebergs off Kaloli Point yesterday. I haven’t checked to see if they were there today.
Puna: Our roosters crow first