Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hi Ho Mongolian Grill to open in Hilo
What's Mongolian Food taste like...

Hi Ho Mongolian Grill managers are planning another opening in Hilo, Hawaii, in a collaboration with a business partner who was a former customer.

According to This article.

-------
The more we speak up... the more they will listen.
Possibly delicious [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin] Meats, seafood, fresh veggies, concoct own seasoning blend, then cooked before your eyes... mmmmmmm

Looking forward to this opening. No experience with the Hi Ho franchise, but do like the Mongolian concept. Curious as to how it will work - all you can eat for a fixed price [:p] or pay by weight [Sad] [V]

Edited to add link for more info: HiHo

Anyone been to the new Panda Express place? Want to try it also.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Having family in the Quad Cities, been there! You buy by the bowl.... before we moved lunch bowls were under $6, forget what the dinner was.... I seem to remember that Jimbo could get multi-fill bowl.... but that was semesters ago...
I say we need a Punaweb-Party-Gathering at this place as soon as it gets going. It sounds fum to me!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
quote:
Originally posted by David M

Anyone been to the new Panda Express place? Want to try it also.

David... How dare you?

j/k... Panda Express??? for real? I thought they had that at the Mall? I always thought that was the "McDonalds" of Chinese food?

-------
The more we speak up... the more they will listen.
Excellent idea, Pam

Now, we need a date...

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Much to my surprise, we have a Mongolian Grill here in the cultural backwater of Bakersfield, CA. The food is pretty much as David described it - pick your entree (beef, pork, chicken), choose your veggies, create your own sauce out of several components. Served over rice. Yummmmm.

Aloha! ;-)
Aloha! ;-)