Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another case of cheating on police exam
Didn't know that, Rob.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
that is interesting Rob...what was your point?
No point. Just history.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
cool...and interesting
quote:
Originally posted by Frank

..the machine gets voted in...the machine has controlled every aspect of gov., .please see "tip of the iceberg" thread - http://www.punaweb.org/forum/topic.asp?T...=26290#top

Sorry, I'm not following. The link you generously provided explains of an outrageously corrupt prosecutor and police chief couple in Honolulu being sentenced for their crimes.

What is "the machine"? If you're insinuating these people were only appointed because they were known to be corrupt I believe you are mistaken.

I get the sense that police and military forces have a similar culture in which they gravitate towards denial and cover up rather than openness, honesty and punishment of their own when mistakes are made.
I get the sense that police and military forces have a similar culture in which they gravitate towards denial and cover up rather than openness, honesty and punishment of their own when mistakes are made.

we are aligned...I further suggest the vib, that vib, permeates thru all gov. agencies of these Islands