Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercuts
Does anyone know why Supercuts stores on the Big Island are all still closed even though they are allowed to be open?  Did they go under? That's the only place I go for a haircut and quite frankly my hair is almost to my shoulders and I'm in my 60's!!
(06-22-2020, 07:33 PM)macuu222 Wrote: Does anyone know why Supercuts stores on the Big Island are all still closed even though they are allowed to be open?  Did they go under? That's the only place I go for a haircut and quite frankly my hair is almost to my shoulders and I'm in my 60's!!

Just buy a VW Van and go with it.
Get yourself a shaver and buzz it off. Especially with summer approaching!
There's always the bowl haircuts. Remember small kid time your mum would cut everyone's hair that way?

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
I think (but Im not sure) the reason why none of the supercuts stores have reopened is because the employees are currently getting more money from unemployment then they would if they went back to work with the fed giving an extra 600 dollars a week through july 31st.
Why in the world would you go to Supercuts and pay more to have a haircut by who is most likely a trainee? Go to Jan's and utilize Roy.
Supercuts is now open. But you have to make an appointment and it can only be on the day you call to make that appointment.
Used to go to Supercuts. Tried out Jan's after reading Dude's post.

Stopped by on Tuesday, saw the "appointment only" sign. I popped my head in and asked, "Should I call for an appointment?" Lady said, "How about tomorrow at 10?". I said OK.

Worked for me. $10 haircut. Even with the tip it was cheaper than Supercuts base price.