Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parking recommendation for boarding cars.
(02-27-2022, 08:40 AM)kalianna Wrote: Thereʻs a lot of stupid people in the world, they donʻt all have to be Airport Parking.  And I havenʻt seen Aaron demanding anything.  Heʻs just looking for a parking recommendation and his thread keeps getting hijacked.

Perhaps "demand" was the wrong word, but posting  "Fenced and gated lot please." is not a nice way to ask a question, especially when there really isn't an answer. I've suggested options as have others.

As for Airport Parking, yes, there are a lot of stupid people in the world, but unless you have evidence that this was some other random stupid person from somewhere else in the world, the most likely explanation is it's the idiot who posts the same way and keeps coming back to PW using the same words and tactics. And I use "words" in the loosest way I can.
I know the Uhaul in Pahoa has stored cars for people. Their lot was full during the great eruption of 2018. It seems the price was about 100 dollars a month. Its gated and its fenced.
(02-27-2022, 07:48 PM)kander Wrote: I know the Uhaul in Pahoa has stored cars for people. Their lot was full during the great eruption of 2018. It seems the price was about 100 dollars a month. Its gated and its fenced.

They did that for the lava evacuation. It's considerably more now.
his thread keeps getting hijacked.

There is a bit more history than meets the eye in the comments in this thread.  Not many people post on Punaweb at night.  Years ago TomK was regularly attacked in the most vulgar, vicious manner, repeatedly by a person now banned.  That person would often assail him then delete their comments so there was no written evidence.  Occasionally he would be quoted before he deleted his post, then complain he was quoted.  The comments he was banned for are mild in comparison to those deleted which no one saw.  I was occasionally a part of those conversations which is why I’m able to tell you about it.  If you think TomK is overreacting or making unwarranted claims about someone’s identity, I’ll only add this.  First, in the long term bigger picture, TomK is mostly defending himself.  Second, I’m not a betting man, but I would bet a pickup truck bed full of $5 dollar bills that the four user names mentioned earlier are one and the same person given all of the similarities which we’ve discussed before.
Wow, so much pilau, on a sunny weekend.

You got yourself covered pretty good there HOTPE. Hurl accusations of things you allegedly read but never saved ( bc they were deleted by ) LOL. Maybe TomK saved them himself and can post or Rob deleted the unspoken vulgar atrocities? Lets see the full conversations unredacted.

I for one truly wish, the punishment for false accusations should be that the accuser be punished on the same level of what they accusing another of.

Hey, maybe TomK had a crush on pog and it didn't work out ?

Apologies PW folks.

Maybe you can start a new thread that all can dive in. Keep yourselves buzy. Show what you are claiming or forever hold your peace. Either way my guss.

So so high school petty.

Have a positive week ahead folks.
I for one truly wish, the punishment for false accusations should be that the accuser be punished on the same level of what they accusing another of.

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
- Hamlet, William Shakespeare 

Wow, so much pilau, on a sunny weekend.
You got yourself covered pretty good there HOTPE. Hurl accusations of things you allegedly read but never saved ( bc they were deleted by ) LOL. Maybe TomK saved them himself and can post or Rob deleted the unspoken vulgar atrocities? Lets see the full conversations unredacted. 
Hey, maybe TomK had a crush on pog and it didn't work out ? 
Apologies PW folks. 
Maybe you can start a new thread that all can dive in. Keep yourselves buzy. Show what you are claiming or forever hold your peace. Either way my guss. 
So so high school petty.
Have a positive week ahead folks.
We're still doing this?
There are streets in Hilo where i would not worry to leave my car for 30 days and feel comfortable doing so. I know bc i see the cars there. Unmoved and un molested.
(02-28-2022, 12:47 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: his thread keeps getting hijacked.

There is a bit more history than meets the eye in the comments in this thread.  Not many people post on Punaweb at night.  Years ago TomK was regularly attacked in the most vulgar, vicious manner, repeatedly by a person now banned.  That person would often assail him then delete their comments so there was no written evidence.  Occasionally he would be quoted before he deleted his post, then complain he was quoted.  The comments he was banned for are mild in comparison to those deleted which no one saw.  I was occasionally a part of those conversations which is why I’m able to tell you about it.  If you think TomK is overreacting or making unwarranted claims about someone’s identity, I’ll only add this.  First, in the long term bigger picture, TomK is mostly defending himself.  Second, I’m not a betting man, but I would bet a pickup truck bed full of $5 dollar bills that the four user names mentioned earlier are one and the same person given all of the similarities which we’ve discussed before.

HOTPE, you've pretty much nailed it. I think I mentioned this before, but I've been online since the early 90s and this is when the sock puppet tactic was first used and quickly discovered by others. I can provide a quick history if required, but it's sad to see that people think they can still get away with it today by pretending to be someone else.

(03-01-2022, 12:10 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:There are streets in Hilo where i would not worry to leave my car for 30 days and feel comfortable doing so. I know bc i see the cars there. Unmoved and un molested.

I agree. I have yet to see a parked car in Hilo that has been molested.
Fuck you HOTPE!!!!

I immediately thought of the Bard and was rushing to reply and then I saw that you had well and truly beaten me to the literary punch!

Apologies for the profanity, I owe you a cold beverage of your choice.