Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What not to do at target with pickup
Since Covid, I got in the habit of ordering food from Safeway and other items from Target for pickup. It's great especially as my back won't let me walk around stores very easily. However - one to watch for: I ordered four russet baking potatoes from Target for pick up and as a substitution, I put in crinkle-cut fries because that was the only option.

I now have more crinkle-cut fries than I can handle because I got four packs of them.

Does anyone want some frozen fries?
I don't know if you go to any potlucks or cook for your coworkers, but loaded fries are always popular. Bacon, shredded cheddar, melted American, sour cream, chili, jalapeƱos, garlic, etc.
Not sure about Target, but Safeway and Walmart send you an email with the substitutions before you pick them up.

Sometimes you can change it then, but more often I don't realize it until I get to the store. At that time you can tell them you don't want the substitution and they will take it off your total.
Too bad Sweet Potato not an option at , you know, cause Hawaii.

I think the drive in / pick up thing has made major contributions to obesity.
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1665289329' Wrote:Too bad Sweet Potato not an option at , you know, cause Hawaii.

They are options. I wish you would stop making stuff up.
Took you the whole day but im glad i was able to get u to look option that up for us.

I guess krinkle fries closer to your typical fries/chips/wedges that u used vs. Full Sweet Potatoes.
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1665388283' Wrote:Took you the whole day but im glad i was able to get u to look option that up for us.

I guess krinkle fries closer to your typical fries/chips/wedges that u used vs. Full Sweet Potatoes.

What a load of crap. I ordered sweet potatoes months ago and picked them up. I didn't "look option that up for us" whatever that means.
Top takeaway, can add fresh sweet potato as option to russet instead of frozen krinkles.

Chop to bite size, toss in bowl with olive oil and Italian Seasoning, bake to crispy outside .. Add more seasoning or even parma..serve hot or even cold later.

Beats krinkles in all galaxy.