Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Abuse Question
The mom is hostile to all the neighbors, so babysitting is not an option. I'm talking to another family member tomorrow.
(10-26-2022, 06:28 AM)ChunksterK Wrote: The mom is hostile to all the neighbors, so babysitting is not an option.  I'm talking to another family member tomorrow.
CPS is these little kids' best chance.
(10-26-2022, 06:28 AM)ChunksterK Wrote: The mom is hostile to all the neighbors, so babysitting is not an option.  I'm talking to another family member tomorrow.
I hope you keep at it.  The kids deserve better.

About 4 years ago, I turned in a neighbor who was abusing her children.  I don’t know how that turned out since they moved soon after.

(I had wonderful parents and a wonderful childhood, and I think every child deserves the same.)

Thanks.

Ccat
And now the latest. They appear to have moved. I don't know if the mom figured out the whole neighborhood was appalled, or had planned on this anyway. The family member (uncle or grand uncle, I'm told) whom I mentioned earlier did show up today, but only to attend to the newly abandoned pets. When asked about the kids, he mumbled something about Kau and left. And so it goes.
Thanks for the update and for your efforts on the kids' behalf. Have the pets been left behind?
Certainty will be the death of us.
We're hoping the pets get moved soon. They did get food and water today, so they aren't completely abandoned.
'And so it goes' is a famous Vonnegut line.
(10-27-2022, 06:19 AM)ChunksterK Wrote: And now the latest.  They appear to have moved.  I don't know if the mom figured out the whole neighborhood was appalled, or had planned on this anyway.  The family member (uncle or grand uncle, I'm told) whom I mentioned earlier did show up today, but only to attend to the newly abandoned pets.  When asked about the kids, he mumbled something about Kau and left.  And so it goes.
This sounds exactly like the family I complained about, pets (dogs) and all.  I was hoping for better.   They were living on Alapai St., Leilani, a few years ago, in a rented house.

Hmmm....I took it to the neighbors, local cops,  etc.   the policeman gave me and them a visit, filed a report I think.  Then they moved and I lost track.  Those children would be teenagers by now.  

Ccat