Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Si!Si! Tacos (and more) bottom of Orchidland Drive
Don't let the name fool you, they have more than tacos.

Their food and service is AWESOME.  I wasn't sure what to get so I got their 3 street tacos for $10 deal.  The meats I chose were pollo, carne asada, and carnitas.  They were all so good I don't know if I could choose a favorite and I'm definitely trying the other options too.  Super friendly, great service, everything was spotless and they had a covered area to eat.  Or you can take it to go.  Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10am-5:00pm.

The street tacos were served with sides of creamy red pepper sauce, verde salsa (?), pickled onions, and a lime wedge.  The sauces were really good too but the meats were bursting with their own flavors without being overwhelmed with salt.  Not too dry and not too fatty.  I thought the taco place that was there before was okay, but Si Si really knocks it out of the park.  I recommend going before the word gets out and they have a long line.

Their menu and other info can be found below.    

[Image: Untitled.png]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100091242232673
SiSi es muy bueno !!!

Didn't even go there ( YET ) ... super score Mr. Terracore.

WE NEED THIS HERE !!!!!!

24 HOURS NEXT !
Went back today. Can totally recommend their "super burrito" and also their birria.

I might go back tomorrow. It's probably a good thing they aren't open 7 days a week.
LOL .. vicariously full.

'e
Had their chicken Tostada special for this weekend.  It was soooooo ONO!!!  I really enjoyed their rice & beans also and look forward to trying other items.  
Horchata was delicious and without the grit that you usually find at the bottom of the cup.
Getting out of the gravel lot was a bit of a challenge but we will be back for sure.  Thanks for the tip Terracore!
I too can vouch for their tostada special. But if tostadas don't float someone's boat, the tinga de pollo in the special can be the meat of choice in any of their other dishes.

I'm not a seafood guy but tried the ono the wife ordered. Ono is the right word!
Thank you Terracore! Si!Si! Tongue Big Grin