Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Doctor
Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Gedayloo .....a Hilo family physician for over 20 years that suddenly is no longer working for Big Island Healthcare? Everyone at the office is tight lipped so I'm hoping someone here may know something.
Donno, Had both her and Mitchell .. Could not decide who was worse. Maybe the reviews and other stuff caught up to them.
My insurance company was not happy with them .. Loose Lips Sink Ships. YMMV.
In as much as I don't know her medically, never having been a patient, I do know her in other ways.

I do know that of her patients that went to her and displayed an interest in their health, took her advice, recommendations and help, think of her as an excellent doctor.

On the other hand, I know she could be quite acidic towards patients who came to her with poor health habits wanting a pill or magic tonic to cure them of years of poor choices.

But regardless, I don't know if she quit, was fired, moved...... The personal number I had for her is no longer functioning.
(07-23-2023, 05:06 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: I do know that of her patients that went to her and displayed an interest in their health, took her advice, recommendations and help, think of her as an excellent doctor.

On the other hand, I know she could be quite acidic towards patients who came to her with poor health habits wanting a pill or magic tonic to cure them of years of poor choices.

100% agree with both statements. I just moved back and was planning to get an appointment with her. I always appreciated her candor and she's a great physician.