Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chili Cook off (Texas Style) joke of the week
John; Sent an E-Mail to your office address. Package on its way. Dick [Smile]

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
wow it's great that there are plenty of chili lovers around. I'm talking pepper not meal. I use to live in THailand for several years during late 70's to mid 80's. Plus before moving there, I use to visit about every other year. Usually staying anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks. Normally when I first arrive I spend the first week getting my mouth use to the spices there. My choice of food was often "street vendors" in Bangkok. Cheap, plus it is cooked right in front of you! Personally, I think eating chilies is good for fending off minor infections!

I don't know the name of the main chili in Thailand, but those little red/green chilies should be outlawed! Those things almost smell of gasoline they are so strong!!!! I can't believe the pets(dogs & cats) in Thailand. They have adjusted to the hot fire too. They are constantly eating table scraps from their Thai masters.

For me, my favorite food in the entire world is authentic Thai food. I'm not talking about watered down versions that we find on street corners in America either. It's simply amazing what the Thais can do with their spices & food.

-----------

You know the only difference between Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney is ... lipstick.
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!