Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Joseph Coffee Hours Planned
I have a "Coffee Hour Weekend" planned for August 16 & 17 at Hawaiian Shores and Hawaiian Paradise Park. I will also have a booth at the Makuu Farmers Market on August 10 and will have another coffee hour in Leilani Estates, hosted by Olivia Haag on August 30 at 3 pm

Hawaiian Shores – August 16, starting at 10 a.m. – hosted by Del Pranke 965-8169

Hawaiian Paradise Park – August 17, starting at 11 a.m. – hosted by Bryn & Danny Berg 966-6009

I will explain why I am the best choice for serving all the people of Puna Makai on the County Council. Followed by an audience question and answer period.

I offer a wealth of experience and ethical leadership and need your support if we are to bring respect back to the County Council.

Call me should you have any questions or concerns, 966-9407.

Aloha, Wayne Joseph

I just want to let people know where my house is for next Sunday's 11:00 coffee with Wayne Joseph.
We have a yellow house on Kaloli Dr., between 28th and 29th on the Pahoa side. The address, 15-1815, is on the gate, but it's small. You'll see Wayne Joseph signs in front. Please come!
Thank you for making yourself available for questions, Mr. Joseph!
I appreciate your effort and manner of campaigning Smile
Thank you Jen-ay,
I look forward to seeing you at one of my coffee hours this weekend.

Wayne Joseph
I am really wanting to know why you insist on keeping "Big Dog" in your name when you are running for Council. Some may view this as egotistical, ya know.