Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanohano & Socksdale?
Hi fellow Punatics,

Our Puna State House of Representatives member, Faye Hanohano, shared a table with County Council candidate Kaniu Stocksdale at the Makuu Market this past Sunday. Can anyone confirm if there is an alliance/endorsement between the two? Thanks!
This is interesting. These two showed up together at a house-warming party I attended here in HPP yesterday. They sat next to each other on the lanai, and I even spoke briefly with Ms. Hanohano about the kukui tree I brought as a gift for the host and hostess. They both seem to be lovely, sweet persons, but I am not voting for either of them.

Cheers,
Jerry
I'm gonna have to say it's coincidental.

I'm related to Hanohano through marriage and I've never seen her around Stocksdale and I'm sure I see her more then a lot of people here on PW.

Hanohano has been showing interest this political season... more so then last election cycle.

While she might not always sound like she is interested in somethings... she does listen and comprehend.

I call it a close call between Marzi and Hanohano in the Primaries.

-------
Glob

Her real concerns should be regarding Fred Blas.[:0]

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Scott is right. If Fay Hanohano makes it past Anthony Marzi into the General Election, I plan to vote for Mr. Blas, as do a lot of other people I know. This should be worrying to Ms. Hanohano since I am normally a reliable Democratic voter. She is a nice lady, but when I heard her at the Kalani forum, I came away with the firm belief that she doesn't really care to fight for us in Honolulu.

Cheers,
Jerry
"...she doesn't really care to fight for us in Honolulu."

Ms. Hanohano doesn't even care to respond to her constituents.

Since June, I have sent three e-mails and one regular letter and made two telephone calls to her campaign headquarters, with a question that I explained her answer to which would decide whether or not I voted for her.

Ms. Hanohano and no member of her staff have replied - not even an acknowledgement of receipt of any of these communications.