Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilago for Mayor - Volunteers gathering
Aloha all,

In our effort to elect Angel Pilago for Mayor we have a lot of work to do. Your help is needed. The time to start is now.

Angel Pilago asks you to step forward and bring this community candidacy to success in November. The Big Island needs to gather it's resources
and donate time, talk and money to this campaign for clean government and a sustainable future for our island.

Who our next mayor is will directly affect you.

Go to: http://www.angelpilagomayor.org/

or call me at 965-1555

Mahalo,

Rob Tucker, Puna for PIlago

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Several more volunteers have signed up this morning. Keep it coming.

Punaweb moderator
I am interested in hosting a political fundraiser/meet the candidate event at our home. What do you think? Brunch? /Sunday afternoon early dinner? Who will join us. It's better than a Punaweb party... well, okay it's not... it IS A PUNAWEB PARTY

So, who wants to party?

Anyone have any day/date conflicts we should be aware of before we set it up?
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam you might want to start with Punawebber Nita Pilago (Angels Husband) to see if he is interested, and then work around his schedule if he's able to accomodate.

He lives on the Kona side so driving all the way here for a Punaweb party might be a bit much...but if he has something else planned on this side of the island...maybe he could kill two birds with one stone.

His assistant Karen Eoff might also be another good place to start.

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
GOOD thought Damon... but Angel showing up isn't really the cornerstone. It would be more of a chat, share informaion, eat, fundraise... play... and if Angel shows up all the better..

We'll see.... first things first
First is anyone interested in a get togeher for the cause?
Second, when is anyone available?
Third, what shall we eat?
Fourth... By the chair fundraising dinner (or brunch) or Jar on the Table pot luck????

Gotta think of all these things! LOL....
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
There will be a number of events planned. Thank you Pam for being willing to sponsor one. It could take the form of a party very easily.... no reason not to. Potlucks are a good country style approach....of course some smoke from the grill is nice too.

If you can get it together I will do my best to be there.

Thanks for the effort!

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by pslamont

GOOD thought Damon... but Angel showing up isn't really the cornerstone. It would be more of a chat, share informaion, eat, fundraise... play... and if Angel shows up all the better..

We'll see.... first things first
First is anyone interested in a get togeher for the cause?
Second, when is anyone available?
Third, what shall we eat?
Fourth... By the chair fundraising dinner (or brunch) or Jar on the Table pot luck????

Gotta think of all these things! LOL....

Visible, in-the-park potluck.
Fly the campaign flag.

also, By-the-chair local foodie feed could turn up some $$.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
We have a number of people out walking various neighborhoods and more are needed.

If you are supporter of Angel Pilago and you might be willing to meet and greet some of your neighbors then please contact me.

I can provide you with campaing materials, T-shirts, bumper sticker, brochures and yard signs.

I amy be able to hook you op with another willing supporter.

It can be fun and interesting to get about and meet people and talk story on the election.

There will also be a meeting held, feel free to join us, on Hwy. 130 at Sam's place near Makuu Market. On the corner with the large Pilago banner.
Rob Tucker
Puna for Pilago
965-1555

Punaweb moderator