Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everybody!
We are in Oklahoma enjoying family and working on the house we bought...the weather has been great and fun to see the leaves turning etc. but it ain't Hawaii...[Big Grin]
So I couldn't stay away from Punaweb even though we are in Sooner country....
Aloha everyone!
Good to hear from you Nancy, we will miss you here for forever! (Or at least until you move back!) [Smile][Smile][Smile]

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,ARB,BFT,CM,CBR,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Aaaa-low-haa!

How are you? Glad to hear from you - just thinkin' about you the other day in the RED state LOL! Is it chilly there yet?

Carrie Rojo

"The sun and moon collide. Isn't gravity a funny thing? The universe explodes apart. All the children sing..." Todd Rundgren
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Hi Nancy,

My grandmother was born in Indian territory in 1897, and my dad was born in Mountain Park (Near Lawton). I have cousins in OKC and elsewhere. I am appalled at how the people who came to Oklahoma after my family have been so easily manipulated. Hawaii is a moveable feast. You can take it with you! I keep it in my heart here in California. If you get hungry despite this "moveable feast", go to Eischen's in Okarche, very close to where my great-grandfather is buried (tornado, 1912, Calumet). It is, without a doubt, the best chicken I have ever had, period.
Aw, Nancy... glad you are happy but it feels like a loss to have you off island. I will surely miss you... Pam
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Well, we will have to come back eventually, of course[Big Grin]
Nancy, really missing your on the gardening thread. Hurry back.[Big Grin]

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"