Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest, quality auto care in HPP
Many of you know with the hard economic times we've had to close our certified nursery. Being a Certified Master Auto Tech I accepted a job at a local garage here in HPP (the one where the guy sits around cursing and yelling at all his employees all day long). I was only there 2 weeks before he let me go because customers were starting to come in and ask for me by name and only wanted me working on their cars. Thank you for all of your support. Just letting you all know I'm not there anymore. You can private mail me if you need an honest, reasonable, high quality mechanic to care for your cars.
In the short time I was there I witnessed some of the worst examples of business. Not to get back or be vengeful, but this is just wrong and customers that go there are getting ripped off. Sorry for the rant, I just thought you should all be warned. EDITED VERSION
You shouldn't post this here, or anywhere. The contact you need is probably in Honolulu --something along the lines of consumer affairs or licensing (this type of business is very heavily regulated, thank heavens). You SHOULD open your own shop. Aloha and best of luck to you.
I too would be afraid for you. I would recomend editting this post. Is this the shop one where there was a shooting a few years back? The DCCA is who you would contact.
Thanks guys for warning me. I've edited my previous post "somewhat" like you've recommended, they'll still know who posted this here but honestly I don't care. I can't stand around and turn a blind eye to all these wrongs. It's just my nature. EDITED VERSION
Okay, and bless you. We are sorry this happened to you.
Aloha I'm looking for a mechanic asap so if your still available or anyone knows of a mechanic let me know! 966-4176 or puna_mom@yahoo.com
I'm in HPP. I tried to email you but it bounced back [Big Grin]
Punamom,you can use this "bounced" e-mail in 2 ways:

1- forward it to the e-mail address mentioned in the failure notice;

2- copy that e-mail address and paste it on the e-mail you are creating yourself.