Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housecleaner? Now? Update: Got one
Well, nightmare scenario from a hospitality standpoint -- long term guests left (they had been there a month), housekeeper didn't show up and new guest are unhappy (understandably). Any info on someone willing to clean a house. Tonight or tips on a longer term house cleaner appreciated.

Update: Found one. Can't believe it but a friend of a friend of a friend came through. Thanks Andrew, below. I would like to see a thread about housecleaners though. Have had some trouble!
Glen:

This guy posts over in the classifieds all the time. Not me but here is his post. This is in no way an endorsement by me because I haven't met him but...

I do floor buffering, carpet cleaning, painting, minor repairs, and general clean up. Have references, own equipment and busines lic

e-mail or call 965-6670 Thanks

Twenty dollors and hour thee hour min .that that that thats all folks

Samuel Feldman

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
I'm a property manager and I have used this company several times to my satisfaction. I have a list! You know how it goes - a list of different services that actually call back and show up. When they do a great job, it's icing on the cake :-)
Anna

Tailani Dawn
The Greener Cleaners LLC
office: 808.936.4041
cell: 808.990.2500
www.thegreenercleanersllc.com
Oh, bless you Anna! A list!
Hey Glen,

I was talking with the little old lady who cleaned the hotel room where I stayed when I moved here and she cleans houses (not enough work hours at the hotel). Let me know if you want her number as a backup, then you can tell me if she does a good job. She did do a good job on the hotel room and she lives in HPP.

See you in the surf
See you in the surf
Hi Glen,
I received your private email but am at my daughter's visiting for the rest of the day. I can't seem to get my email to "send" from here. I will reply to you this evening when I return home.
Anna