Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspicious Vehicle Alert 10 Weeks! Don't Shoot
Census Canvasser will be driving up driveways, walking on porches, knocking doors, walking around the back of buildings, apartments, houses during the next 10 weeks looking for buildings and structures.

Every place on the Big Island will supposedly have someone do this to your house in the next 10 weeks.

We are required by law to get a "Mapspot" of your house and they prefer it to be right in front of your front door.

We will be carrying ID Badges and Tote Bags that say US Census Bureau and we will also have forms that tell people what we are doing on your private property.

We don't care if you are growing weed or anything else like that... so please don't shoot us.

We will all have a hand held computer that could be mistaken for a camera or listening device of some sort... we are not there to snoop... only do our job.

There is at least 3 of us on Punaweb that could be in your neighborhoods in the next 10 weeks. Please don't shoot.

You can call the cops... but we will probably be long gone by the time they get there.

---------
FBI Blogs
Better you than me! What's a Mapspot, a GPS reading?

I thought the census was every full 10 years, ie the next one was going to be in 2010.
where can we opt out? - grin
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW: What's a Mapspot, a GPS reading?

That's how Damon records the location of your pot patch. He gets a $50 bonus from the DEA for every patch he locates while doing his census duties[Big Grin]

ps: Just in case there's a super wacko reading this, that was a joke. Don't shoot Damon!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Yes I did this one summer cause I had nothing better to do, ha Smile
I was on the clean up crew. Several houses w/ 8 junk cars in the front yard and a nasty looking dog and grass had never been mowed I definitely said to myself, hey I'm not gonna knock on that door Smile If you want to be included in the census then fill out the paper work coming your way.
Everyone should make sure they get a full count. because everything is based on those #s from representation on the county council, state house, congress to public funding for roads, schools, ect.
Maybe FoPF could do a PR campaign this is Very Important All policy for the next ten years will be based on it. being paranoid about it and not giving a count hurts the whole neighborhood.