Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilo Dive Club
Here it is... we are a Yahoo Group! Anyone can join; you don't need to be a certified scuba diver. This will allow us to communicate dive stuff directly with members, though I am sure we will continue to splat our stuff here ont he Punaweb forum too...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hilodivers/

If you attended this weekend's event and signed up, you should receive an invitation. If not, just got to this web address and become a member. It's free, it's fun, it's us!

Wooo Hooooo

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Aloha Chilli,

Wow what a grand time it looks like you all had, quite a success! Hey I even had a grand time scrutinizing each and every picture, what fun for me, seeing old friends, new friends and sea creatures!! Sign me up for Dec 3, where ever that event is going down, I'll be there with a friend!

Thanks also to Andrew and Hazen, the photos are truly amazing, I enjoyed them so much almost like being there just dry. Such talent you have and so generous of you to share with us.
Many Mahalos, Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Chili,my email is jm_minica@yahoo.com. Just a little adjustment of that dash...

Glad you all had fun - sorry i missed it... we worked yesterday trying to get drywall done on a job! As I was knee deep vacumming drywall dust I thought of y'all. We are trying to get all my SO's jobs finished up to be able to live for the midwest for a couple of weeks and not have any one screaming. His Dad is on the down hill slope unfortunately - but with my cell and laptop I can keep up my job but my SO cant do his froma distance... oK I am whining cuz I am jealous I missed it! Glad you all had fun!

-Cat
It was awesome. I had planned to just show up to "meet and greet" everyone for a while, but the water looked SO great and everyone was having such fun that I just HAD to get out my snorkel gear. It was great.

I'm just sorry I had to leave, but I did have a previously scheduled party (which was also great fun). I have GOT to get my gear into Nautilus to be checked out so I can go under next month. Hope you guys can be patient with a certified diver 1) has only dived a few times since certifying and 2) hasn't dived in about 3 years...

John Dirgo, RA, ABR, e-PRO
Island Trust Properties, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
John Dirgo, R, PB, EcoBroker, ABR, e-PRO
Aloha Coast Realty, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
http://www.alohacoastrealty.com
http://www.bigislandvacationrentals.com
http://www.maui-vacation-rentals.com
Jdirgo,

We'll give you the sink or swim indoctrination. All we need to do is tie you to Pam, if you survive you're in and can make it through anything short of an orca attack!

Great pics Andrew! Love the captions! That urchin looks familiar. The eels look great, the big one didn't come out? No nudibranch? Most of the "small fishies" are either chromis or tobaccofish.

P.S. anyone into diving with the dolphins at Kehena? It would take some humping of equipment. I'll volunteer to ferry six tanks up and down. It is logistically a nightmare. Because of the hike up and down, but during the week the place is deserted, i ersonally think it's the prettiest beach in Puna. Oh yeah, it's got a killer beach break too. But... the oppourtunity to swim w/ the pod is huge. I've got a friend who goes out and swims with them every day who might me intrested in introducing us.

Hazen, you know my extreme land limits... do you think I could make it to the beach?

Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Hey Mella,

We're all waiting for your arrival. Yes, it was a blast at the first club get together.

Can you believe the pictures that Andrew and Hazen shared with everyone. I look at them and feel like I'm still there.

See you and your friend on Dec. 3

Aloha

We get out of life......What we put into it