Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pizza Hut In Keaau
Public notification sign is required only if there is a proposed zoning change and/or special permit.
Just a regular permit for building on existing zoning does not require a public notification sign.
About the TMK: the only restriction is searching by name of property owner. You can search by address if you know it. Also, though it is tedious, by the tax zone and then use the map to select a parcel.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
http://uluponocenter.com/index.html

sorry to bring back an old thread. OK, for now NO costco. Wait and see I guess. Hopefully no more rumors! Smile

Edited by - ericlp on 02/20/2007 11:23:28
Eric, the two end units are under 1.5 acres each (50,900+sq ft & 54,000+ sq ft), a little small for a Costco, & at over $1 million each, I think might be over their price range. The center is owed by Foster Kern LLc, a shopping developer mainly on the mainland (Calif & Florida). The web site does have at least one error that I could see, Identifying the wrong Credit Union (the one there is CUHawaii, they ID'ed the other one in South Keaau, near the Post office....I know, picky picky...but...)
Aloha, Carey

I called costco administrative offices in kona and they say no plans in near future for costco on hilo side.