Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dive Hilo Dive Club New Website Is Up
Greetings all:

The Dive Hilo and Puna new website is on line. Check it out at:

http://www.divehilo.com/

It is a work in progress. We will be adding more info in furture but we're off to a flying start!

Aloha,
Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
What, no comments? Is anyone looking? Those rotating photos are great.... I keep coming back to Mark Minica in his snorkel and mast, just looking so peaceful and happy in the water... and the eels.... and wow, everything! coolies!!!!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I sorta thought my custom logo job was sort of "coolies" too? No?

"Coolies" - Never heard that word before unless it is someone who carries your suitcase for you. But I like it. I will start using it.

Coolies and Aloha!!
Andrew

Kewl Andrew, your web site looks great! How about a map with all your favorite dive sites, could be a nice addition in the future. Great job!
Steve & Regina
Hawaiian Acres / North Lake Tahoe

'If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there' - George Harrison
I think a map with the area dive sites is a great idea. Also a description of each dive site along with some corresponding photos as well.

Andrew

quote:
Kewl Andrew, your web site looks great! How about a map with all your favorite dive sites, could be a nice addition in the future. Great job!

I think your sit it cool also Andrew. Those waving dive signs and of course the great photos floating thru! I didn't write earlier as I was confused which club was what so was waiting to figure that out. So the official name of the club is Dive Hilo and Puna? Oh I'm confused.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi Mella:

I have to tweak the logo to read DiveHilo Dive Club.

Soon.

Coolies,
Andrew