Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair salon in Mt View
Was on another thread.
quote:Originally posted by rbonplaza

"A great find: got a super haircut today from "our own" PunaWebber, Craig (Lost Boy Toy) at his place in Mt. View. Hope everyone will support his efforts to make this business successful..."

I have a question to Craig : Do you have a set hours in your salon ? Do you accept walk-ins? I don't know when I can make it there so don't want to set an appointment.
Where in Mt View?

Thank you in advance for the information.
You can call Craig's Shop directly at 808 936 4646

YOU WILL LOVE HIM!!!!!

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Than you,pslamont.
I just don't know when I can be there.So I was thinking to drop by when I am in the area and take my chances if there's no appointments available.
But if this is by appointments only that would be difficult for me(sorry,can not explain without going into personal stuff).

No need to explain. Just phone him when you are in the area! He's available or he isn't....

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Thanks again .So it is in the village area,I guess I can find it.
Not hard to find, although there is no sign on the building. It's next to a video store, I believe. Aren't many businesses in the village. Hope you are as pleased as I am with your cut!
Aloha yes I take walk-ins but prefer appointments. But I only live ten min. From the salon, so all you have to do is give me a call 936-4646 and I will be their for you seven days a week. I am uasully at the shop by 10 am and will take appointments as late as seven. The only day I am not at the shop is Sunday but will take appointments.
You can find out more about me and my services if you go into the search and type In Elements hair design. You can also follow the salon on facebook. Element's hair design and become a fan.
Mahalo and thanks for the support.
Craig

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
Good for you Alex, you can feel the quality when you run your hands threw your hair can't you!

I had Craig cut my hair while I was on island and I'm still getting compliments even if it is just a wash and wear no fancy stuff day! People recognize a good cut, it's like wearing a fine cut cloth handmade garment it lays right the way it should. It shows! The cut speaks for itself.

Thanks again Craig still loving my cut!

mella l

eta/ please pardon my self promotion, but realize no madison ave ad man/woman or dollars involved. just word of mouth.

Art and Science
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bytheseasoaps
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA