Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedding Officiant
Daughter is coming over to be married in Sept. This will be a very small wedding, bride, groom and parents. Do you know anyone who is licensed to preform the ceremony. I think I might be able to get permission to have the ceremony at the Opihikao church but they presently have no one there that is ordained to preform weddings. there must be someone in Puna who does ocean side ceremonies and such. Any other hints you can give me to help make my daughter's day special would be apreciated.
Good morning, You may want to call Winnie, she is in Hilo. Her number is 961-3273. She married my wife and I on the beach and is a wonderful lady. enjoy, River Wolf

riverwolf
riverwolf
Kathy Elder in Puna is a yoga instructor and licensed to perform weddings. She lives in lower Puna. Her number is 8089650457.
I am a Licensed Wedding Officiant and performed Nancy Fryhover's son's wedding some time ago down on the Black Sand Beach in Kalapana -- it was a very simply and beautiful event.

Call me if you'd like to chat. Aloha.
Christina
333-0462
You might want a photographer. Check out my friend Jim Dierking (lives in Volcano)
http://www.jimdierkingweddings.com/
Tiffany Edwards-Hunt is also licensed to perform marriage ceremonies: newswoman@mac.com

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Thanks for this topic. We are getting married in Dec and our "wedding officiant" is not preforming marriages any longer! Where I thought that was the one thing we did have set!!!