Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veternarian
We had a mishap with our dog Gumbo on the ranch. Fortunately he is going to be okay, but I just wanted to put in a sign of KUDOS to Kilauea Veterinary in Kea'au. They are awesome, caring and even financially reasonable. They had been recommended by a friend recently and I was sure glad I knew about them. Smile

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
That is a good clinic. They helped my dog when anotherwould not! My dog got seriously over heated at lilikilani area and had a serious situation going on. I took her to Hilo Veterinarinary hospitl right up block on hiway 11 from Banyon drive. They refused to see my dog. They asked me if I was a patient. I said no but my dog is in serious overheat. They refused to see her. I got upset and said THIS IS A HOSPITAL? I turned to the 5 or so customers who were waiting in room and said"And this is where you want to take your pet?" and I walked out/ to Keaau where I regularly go for medicines etc. They took her temp it was 105 very dangerous area. Had to put her in tub and shower her with cold water for quite a while. Ice paks etc. She was ok after a while but I will never reccommend that place!

frank battaglia