Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb A.D.D.
I donated! And I am going to do so again...... It's not much but it doesn't need to be much. 5 10 bucks goes a long way when you got a 100--200 people doing it...

Sending this BACK TO THE TOP... Smile
Free TV is paid by advertisers.How about those on PW who advertise their business with every post? Some signatures take like half a page.
OK,not half but a lot.
IaniA... Good point but... Let's try to stay on TOPIC. The Topic is Donation. Do Or Don't. If you want to start up a new topic or suggestion about making money for PW in some other form your more then welcome.

But I hope you contribute something to PW! Big Grin

Have a GREAT Day!

You are right eric .Did you use paypal? I've never done it.I guess I can figure it out.
IaniA:

I do use paypal. It's a bit of a hassle to set up an account just to pay PW. I only have paypal because I buy some and sell some from ebay. Other wise, I'd just spend the extra money on a stamp and would have sent a check...

Cheers!

Eric
You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay PW...you can also pay using any credit card through PayPal -- there's a link in the lower left hand corner of the page that appears when you click the PW "make a donation" button