Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Bros docks in Hilo...
...from Hilo airport how do I get there? I just wanna get off the plane on the 31st of Jan. ad go straight to pick up my car. Easy directions anybody?

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Just for reference, the docks are directly north of the airport (on the other side of the runway, so you have to go around - to get an idea of the airport roads, picture an oval drive at the east end of Kekuanaoa St)
From the airport, go west a little over 1 mile (this is the entrance drive to the airport) to HWY 11, turn right & go ~3/4 mile to the intersection at HWY 19 (Kalanianaole Ave) turn right & go ~3/4 mile to the Harbor (left side of the street).
Check with Young Bros to check on where the car is, they may have it in a holding lot across the street.
Aloha, Carey
The car is going into Hilo, right? Have heard that some people end up going to the other side because they didn't realize.....

Edited by - Carey on 01/08/2007 08:30:41
Get a taxi at the airport and tell them to go to the docks. It won't cost much since it isn't that long of a drive. Or talk to your seatmate on the plane and see if they will take you there once you get here.

Otherwise, go out of the airport, turn right at the first street, go to the light, turn right again and go a mile or so until you see the harbor entrance.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
quote:

The car is going into Hilo, right? Have heard that some people end up going to the other side because they didn't realize.....
Edited by - Carey on 01/08/2007 08:30:41

nah, I'm a little more akamai than that! But I do appreciate directions to the docks though..

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!